- A child is entitled to try out each programme suitable for their age once per programme.
- Places are subject to prior booking and availability of places allotted on a first-come, first served basis.
- Advance payment for a Trial Class is required to confirm a child’s place.
- Changes to a confirmed booking can only be made twice. Places are subject to availability.
- If SPRING does not receive prior notice that a child will not be attending the scheduled class, the Trial Class fee will be forfeited in full.
- Upon enrolling a full term into the same programme on the same day that the Trial Class is attended, the Trial Class fee will be deducted from the course fees except Dance programme. Please contact us for more information.
- Trial Class fees are non-refundable and not redeemable for cash or credit, or any other purpose, and may not be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- SPRING reserves the right to alter the conditions, entitlements and benefits of the Trial Class offer without prior notice. In the event of any dispute, the decision of SPRING shall be final.
SPRING extends a warm welcome to all parents and children who are looking to discover and experience one of our programmes for their very first time.
The Trial Class provides an opportunity for children to try out any of SPRING’s programmes suitable for their age once per programme for a fee. Upon attending the class and enrolling your child on the same day and into the same programme, your Trial Class will be free.
Decide which programme(s) you & your child would be most interested in discovering :
Preferred Timeslot (please indicate up to 3 timeslots)